Manufacturing Industry is already experiencing the influence of Robotic Automation with robots taking care of tasks such as assembly, handling raw materials, welding, packaging, assembly as well as shipping. Many manufacturing businesses are looking into taking complete advantage of this automation through robotics facility to utilise it in many more areas in the industry. There are many from the production companies who are late endorsers of this system and looking for answers to many questions regarding the Robotics Automation. The doubts are
- Whether or not Robots are costly?
- Is the business is big enough to invest in Robots?
- Are robotics operations complicated?
- Will introduction of Robotics cost the jobs of humans?
The answer to all of the above questions are a big No and the reasons as to how Automatic Robotics can be used across many fields in the manufacturing industry is mind-blowing.
Robotics Automation Aids in Saving Hours and Funding are Hierarchical
As early as 1960 saw the introduction of robots in the industry. Since then the robots have taken up many upgrades and come so far. Nowadays the time taken to install a robot is very less and is very cost-efficient too. Over the years the sale of robots have increased drastically, in turn lowering the cost drastically. The most advanced features in robots increases their quality as well as regulates the standard of protection. This in the long run saves the cost towards labor and unforeseen strikes. The product output can be increased due to the robot’s ability to work in round-the-clock atmosphere.
The usage of robots are seen much more in industries having a higher level of produce and also used as a good cost saving option in business that are just growing. Small and Medium Enterprise can make use of robots in the recent times. The present technological advancements have the convenience of setting a new job very easily and at a quicker pace. Currently all the robots are mobile thus allowing their usage to spread across many areas in the industry.
Robotics Causes Convenience and More Employment
Present day robots do not require a high level of programming, but can be made to learn with just two simple techniques.
- Primary method being Programming offline. The operator creates a cell model or a complete flow- chart of the work and then manually create and put the operational moves in order to complete the job.
- Second method is by teaching the robots a set of rules in a step-by-step method. Later the engineer fine tunes and saved the guidelines in their memory. The robot functions through the set programme guidelines and is overlooked to see if any clash happens between their work and that of humans.
Automation in Robotics have paved the way for much more job opportunities in the field of robotics as well their related fields. Positions such as Engineering, Operators, end-effector design, programming, system incorporations, manufacturing robots, etc., are all required. The monotony of doing the same work everyday is completely eliminated with the introduction of robots in the field of manufacturing. It also helps save humans from performing hazardous tasks in turn saving costs, increase in product manufacturing and also remain competitive.